The trade licenses to setup businesses in Ajman Free Zone, are of four types:
- Trade license (1 activity)
- Trade license (2 activities)
- Trade license (3 activities)
- Trade license (General Trading)
AFZ issues E-Commerce Licenses to do business in electronic trading activities and provides technical and marketing support to investors.
AFZ issues Service Licenses for investors carrying out service activities within the free zone such as management, marketing, IT consultancies etc.
AFZ issues Industrial licenses to investors specialized in manufacturing in UAE, as per the environmental standards and manufacturing policies in Ajman. Ajman Free Zone provides smart stores and warehouses supporting this activity, where all the investor’s requirements can be obtained in one place.
National Industrial License
AFZ issues National industrial licenses to industrial organizations that match the following criteria:
- The organization should be registered with GCC countries’ nationals owning minimum of 51%
- Minimum 40% of the manufacturing process should be within the Free Zone
- Organizations having national license qualified to get the license are exempt from customs fees on exports from GCC countries
AFZ issues offshore licenses to those desiring to establish an ongoing company. The license allows them to run the business only outside the state and not within the Free Zone.